sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2013

Aumenta o som! : Agree To Disagree

Oi oi gente, vou dar uma dica de música! A música Agree To Disagree, novo hit do próximo abúm da Katy "Hold Back" é super legal! Clique Aqui para ouvir a música e ler a letra.
Um pedacinho da música: Em inglês


You hate the sand between your toes
I like the beach on a sunny day
I like pink margaritas
It appears you like beer
I like a foreign accent
You just say "What? What the hell they say?"
We got different perspectives
Night and day, but that's okay

Sometimes I'd like to trade you in
For someone more like me
You tell me I was right again
We get on famously
Life would be boring without you to disagree
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
(We agree to disagree)
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
(We agree to disagree)
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah


Gostaram? Coloca no MP3 e curta o tempo todo ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário